- 4365 S Newton Ave, Springfield, MO 65810
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 4053 Sqft
- Located on a quiet dead-end street, this park like 0.68 acre lot is a rare find. Hardwoods greet you at the entry and reach into the formal dining room and great room. Great room features 2 story soaring ceiling and one of two fireplaces. The $30, 000 kitchen renovation in 2015 included new custom cabinets (built-ins behind lots of the cabinet doors), appliances, double oven stove, and granite counters. Kitchen is a cooks delight, very spacious with a seating area and granite bar stool area. Master bedroom is huge ...
- 2832 W Oxbow Ln, Springfield, MO 65810
- Winter view of the James River and Rivercut golf course. Survey with elevation study on flood plain on file, flood plain touches west lot line along wet weather creek. Perfect set up for a side walkout basement floor plan. Located on a small cul-de-sac. This lot has a 10-12 foot drop from east to west per survey. Enjoy the HOA amenities with a nice clubhouse, putting greens, and kids play area. There is a mowed path over on the east side to explore to the back of property, start by the fire hydrant and head south.
- 2728 W Chestnut St, Springfield, MO 65802
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1056 Sqft
- This is one of the slickest homes I've seen in a while in any price range. Some updates are: new carpet in the living room and 2 bedrooms in 2017, new roof in 2011, bath remodel in 2018, new vinyl double pane windows in 2018, 92% efficiency furnace in 2019 and AC in 2010. This garage is as big as most 2 car garages and has inside dimensions of 29 deep x 13 ft wide. It also has another garage door at the rear so you can literally drive thru to the back yard. Let the children run free in the chain link fenced yard! T ...
- 218 S Orchard Crest Ave, Springfield, MO 65802
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1421 Sqft
- Very well cared for home with large lot that has nice trees and flowers. With a large open patio and a covered patio you can just sit back and relax almost all year long. New roof put on Spring 2020. Large open kitchen with island and newer style cabinets. There is room in the kitchen to make a formal dining room also. There are 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. A big great room is good for entertaining. Handy location close to shopping, schools and I44.
- 1136 E National Place Blvd, Springfield, MO 65810
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2560 Sqft
- Welcome to this spotless home that is so inviting from the moment you enter. Note the intricate wood floor detail with matching ceiling treatment in the entry. A large dining room and eat in kitchen makes entertaining fun. You'll love the sun room that is conveniently located off the kitchen with lots of windows to enjoy the beautiful professionally landscaped back yard. The open patio area has a Sunsetter Awning that is electric and covers the patio when you need it. A new wood privacy fence installed in the fall ...
- 1712 W McGee St, Springfield, MO 65807
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2686 Sqft
- Full finished basement home has had a kitchen renovation in 2008 complete with granite counter tops . Roof 07, lift station 2014, HVAC 09, water heater 2015 . Beautiful hardwood floors in possible formal dining and great rm with wood-burning fireplace that has gas logs in it presently. The exterior has vinyl siding and brick for ease of maintenance. Enjoy the new 12x24 deck out back and the shed that has electricity .3 br's up 2 br's down. Fresh paint on both levels makes this home move-in ready
- 6469 E Farm Road 112, Strafford, MO 65757
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2266 Sqft
- Come home to the country! You'll love this wonderfully cared for home on over 2 acres with trees, lots of garden space and custom flower beds surrounding the home and grounds. NEW HVAC AUGUST 2020 Large 3 car detached garage PLUS another 3 car detached garage/shop that is great for working on cars or a work shop etc. The handyman will love the separate sheds that can be used for many different uses. With 2 large living areas there is plenty of room to entertain. The living room has a nice stone fireplace with a pel ...
- 12953 W Foxwood Ln, Billings, MO 65610
- 10.09 acres of rolling land with road frontage on two sides. There are 2 walkout basement building sites, one on Foxwood Ln that has only 2 other residences and one on PP Hwy on the NE corner. Cattle-tight fenced pasture lot, would require well & septic. Restrictions include: 1 single family residential unit shall be permitted on 10 acres, dwelling shall not exceed 2 stories in height, have at least 1700 sq ft on a 1 story structure or at least 2000 sq ft on a 1 -1/2 story or 2 story, no earth bermed or underground ...