- 1835 W Katella St, Springfield, MO 65807
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1352 Sqft
- Welcome to this great home located in a highly sought after area of town. Just minutes from schools, shopping, library & restaurants. You'll love the brand NEW CABINETS WITH GRANITE COUNTER TOPS & LIGHT FIXTURES & VINYL FLOORING in the kitchen. The stove & dishwasher are only 4 years old. The open great room has a fireplace & laminate floors & patio door to the back yard. The hall bath has newer tile and shower and floors. There is a nice walk in closet in one of the spare bedrooms. Sit back and relax in the privat ...
- 667 S Broadview Dr, Springfield, MO 65809
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3304 Sqft
- Located on a quiet street with a 100x200 lot with lots of trees for privacy. Close to Hickory Hills Golf Course and easy highway access. This lovely home has an open great room overlooking the back yard with a 29 x 32 deck (10x29 is covered). Built for entertaining w/ a large FDR with built ins, 2 living areas & a 270 sq ft sun room (not heated or cooled), L shaped kitchen with island & plenty of storage. The master bedroom has a 2nd washer/dryer hookup in the large master closet. The basement offers an office & a ...
- 489 Mockingbird Rd, Fordland, MO 65652
- This approx 70.35 acres is about 1/2 pasture and 1/2 wooded, owners have recently had cattle on this acreage and fencing is good-4 & 5 strand barbed. There is a one acre pond up closer to Hwy 60 in the NW section of land that is drivable. There is another 1/2 acre pond more in the middle of the acreage & a smaller pond in the middle east area of the acreage. All ponds are year round per owner. There is a one car sandstone building on Mockingbird you can see & another large outbuilding towards the far east side of t ...
- 12953 W Foxwood Ln, Billings, MO 65610
- 10.09 acres of rolling land with road frontage on two sides. There are 2 walkout basement building sites, one on Foxwood Ln that has only 2 other residences and one on PP Hwy on the NE corner. Cattle-tight fenced pasture lot, would require well & septic. Restrictions include: 1 single family residential unit shall be permitted on 10 acres, dwelling shall not exceed 2 stories in height, have at least 1700 sq ft on a 1 story structure or at least 2000 sq ft on a 1 -1/2 story or 2 story, no earth bermed or underground ...
- 2240 W Cynthia St, Springfield, MO 65810
- .35 acre lot in greene county.Great neighborhood. all utilities available. Mature trees .Close to Weaver (fr 178) and S Cox rd.